The International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP) is the largest multidisciplinary association in the field of pain. IASP’s World Congress on Pain is the premier professional forum for research, clinical practice, and education. Join your colleagues from all over the world in a dynamic learning and networking environment to receive a state-of-the-art overview of a wide range of topics in the area of pain.
Reasons to Attend
- Learn the latest advances in the study of pain from an exciting mix of Plenary Lectures, Refresher Courses, and Topical Workshops, and over 2,000 Poster Abstracts.
- Advance your career by earning continuing medical education credits in a wide array of topics.
- Position yourself as an expert by incorporating new knowledge into your practice from this dynamic and educational environment.
- Network with leaders in the field at the largest multidisciplinary gathering of pain clinicians and researchers from all over the world.
- Discover, explore, and share the ever-changing advances in the study of pain at IASP’s World Congress on Pain.
Who Should Attend
The world’s premier Congress on pain highlights innovative research and treatment possibilities. The following pain professionals should attend:
- Basic scientists
- Physical therapists
- Trainees and Students