2018 Scientific Program
In addition to the wide breadth of science presented by emerging and established speakers from around the globe, the schedule reflects new, engaging session formats such as debates and hands-on skill development that let you to learn how you like. This World Congress delivers the knowledge and know-how you need to better serve your patients, build your career, and hone your expertise.
Already registered for the Congress? Login in below to save your personal schedule. Your schedule will automatically link with your registration account and the mobile app (available in August).
Not registered yet? you can still view the program and mark your favorite sessions, but your personal schedule will not be saved. Register Now!
Space is limited for the following sessions. Pre-registration is required. (no additional charge)
- Breaking Through The Clutter: A Primer on Communicating Science and Health to the Public
- Pain Management in Elite Athletes
- Guiding Pain and Interprofessional Education Through Competencies
- Innovative Teaching and Assessment Strategies for the Pain Educator
- Neuromodulation: Hands-on Cadaver Workshop
- QST: Hands-on Workshop
- Ultrasound Guided Interventions: Hands-on Workshop